The Bride Speech:
5 Tips To WOW Your Wedding Guests
Traditionally the groom spoke on behalf of the newlyweds.
These days, however, it’s not uncommon for the bride to give her own Wedding Thank You Speech.
And why shouldn’t you? It’s your special day and your guests will be thrilled to hear from you!
Here are 5 tips you can use in your Bride Speech to make a wonderful impression…
1. Start preparing early. There’s nothing worse than sitting down after speaking and remembering things you forgot to say or people you should have thanked because you didn’t have enough time to do a proper job.
2. Thank everyone who has been involved in making this an memorable day for you and your groom. In particular, thank your parents…your guests…and your bridal party.
3. Propose a toast to your bridesmaids. Yes, even if your groom or the best man has already toasted the bridesmaids, it’s entirely proper to make your own toast.
4. Toast your parents. They’ve raised you. They’ve guided you. They’ve supported you. And they might have even paid for your wedding. So make sure you thank them for everything they’ve done to make your special day one you’ll remember for years to come.
5. Talk about your groom. After all, he’s the special person in your life and this is the time to publicly display your love and affection for him. Tell your guests why you are so lucky to have found him. Mention the qualities which you love about him.
The Bride Speech is your opportunity to acknowledge those who have participated in making your wedding a memory that will last a lifetime. So spend time writing and rehearsing your speech…well before your big day.
Looking for more tips for your Bride Speech? Our FREE Special Report reveals 11 people to acknowledge and thank. Plus, 7 toasts – and one surprise toast – you can make to honor the special people in your life.