Every reception should have a list of Wedding Songs. Party songs…First Dance Songs…Toss the Garter Songs…Cake Cutting Songs…and other songs to use for key events at your reception.
Chances are that at some point during your planning you’ll ask what songs to have at your reception.
We’ve found a song list at TheWeddingGurus who hail from Australia (The famous Land Down Under) that will help you kick your reception into party mode.
Their top 10 songs include:
1. Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing – Aerosmith
2. You’re Still The One – Shania Twain
3. Truly Madly Deeply – Savage Garden
4. Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol
5. Amazed – Lonestar
6. Angels – Robbie Williams
7. When You Say Nothing At All – Ronan Keating
8. Everything I Do (I Do It For You) – Bryan Adams
9. I Will Always Love You – Whitney Houston
10. You’re Beautiful – James Blunt